Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wii: part 2

Eventually, my Wii wait came down to 14 hours of rain, cold, boardgames (those my friends, saved my life. I would be dead if not for Risk and Monopoly)

The Wii comes with Wii Sports, which is a collections of five sports minigames: Bowling, Boxing, Tennis, Baseball, and Golf.

My favorite of those by far is Tennis, which is easy to play, yet seems to have the most depth of the five games. Bowling and golf are also worth the (albeit small) load times to play them, however I seem to be having problems cancelling the seemingly automatic leftwards spin in bowling (most likely has to do with me, a righty, subconciously spinning my wrist to the left).

Boxing has some value merely because you get to beat up your friends' representations, but it gets repetative after a while, and unlike bowling you can't really keep track of your improvement.

Baseball....baseball is a joke. You don't control your fielders at all, and you have only minimal control over pitching. Don't even bother with baseball....

I also bought Zelda: Twilight Princess, and lemme tell you:

This game is absolutaly MASSIVE
its epic!

This game is an 80 hour adventure, and only improves all the superb elements of previous 3d Zelda games, yes, it's even better than Zelda:OOT.

~Nigy

No comments: